Monday, June 30, 2008

how big is baby??!

okay, how cute is she??! i thought this nice big picture is fitting for this big girl. :)
we have been watching samantha as she has hit each milestone. we have been very anxious as she has been nearing walking for sometime. she has been cruising around furniture and anything else that is around. she also has this little push toy that is intended to help walking...she practically drags it with her...as long as she is holding onto something.
yesterday, while at church, samantha must have had a strange burst of confidence. she suddenly decided to stand up...unsupported. she did it over and over and over...until her poor little legs were so tired they were shaking.
this evening she dared to go a step further....


how big is Mantha Baby?? SO BIG!!

6 comments:

lenseigne said...

How exciting those first steps! And what a cute little family you have... it is so awesome to watch kids grow, and that we get to be part of these amazing lives. That is so great that you are also a foster parent!

Amy said...

Awww, she's so cute. I love those little chunky limbs!

Kinda makes me miss those days.

Kinda.

Two little lovebirds said...

Yay!! I love the wobbly, frankenstein-ish first steps!!

Casey said...

SHe is so cute!! :) I just want to give her a giant hug! Its amazing how fast they grow! & how exciting it is to watch them first walk!! & in about 6 months you will wish she never learned how :P Funny how life works

Casey said...

oh, p.s. I love love the video!! & when you say " that is on my blog'! I do that too! Being a mom is nuts :)

Stina said...

heehee...yeah, that little comment at the end of my video makes me feek like a dork! unfourtunatly that one was the best video!