Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm not dead yet!

or...am i back from the dead??!

sorry for the long hiatus!

what has kept me from blogging?

  • lack of motivation
  • having gotten too far behind and dreading the long "catch-up" post(s)
  • getting my hands on the first two books in the Twilight series....i need book three BEFORE august 2nd...
  • giving into the dreaded facebook "cess pool" (and enjoying every minute of it!)

*sigh* but since i have been so desperately missed, i have decided to grace you all with my blogging presence again!

so in the next few days i'll be in the process of getting things back in order...new postings, blog face lift...possibly some catch up- but don't hold your breath!

so here's to new beginnings!!

4 comments:

Casey said...

Yay!!! Your back!! LOL, Heather and I were just talking about you today! :) I hope you have been great! We missed you!

Two little lovebirds said...

Soooooo glad to have you back!! Lots of exciting stuff happening... check out my blog!!

Amy said...

I'm glad you decided to come back. We like you more than Facebookers :P I love your background. Where'd you get it? Post soon!

Stina said...

ahh!! thank you for the warm welcome to my return. it makes me happy! i sure miss you girls!

my background is from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. (there is a little square icon w/a link at the top left hand corner) it's a new website because it USED to be just a blog. but becky and ashley are wonderful. they have over 100 FREE purdy backgrounds and they are fabulous if you have a problem! i screwed up something and they so graciously fixed it for me! check em out!