Thursday, October 25, 2007

inspiration FROM inspiration??!



thank you heather for inspiring casey to clean her stove and post it her blog!! you BOTH have inspired ME!! my husband and stove thank you!! and who says i don't get anything done when i'm on the computer!! LOL!

now i challenge everyone who reads this to CLEAN YOUR STOVE!! :) and then leave a comment on my page so we can all see how many clean stoves we have inspired! VIVA CLEAN STOVES!!

hmm...i wonder what can we do about toilets now??? LOL

7 comments:

Amy said...

HA! Mine was already clean!...touch of OCD here.

thetimmytrio.blogspot.com

Casey said...

Your stove is beautiful! :) and clean too!! there should be a national clean your stove day!! :) its something that gets left behind in most families!! Except for amy's cause she is WEIRD!!! but we still love her, clean stove and all

Erika said...

Hi... I'm Erika, nice to "meet" you. I'm right behind you guys, once I can pry myself away from the computer. Amy does have a bit of OCD, I've never learned to regularly clean my stove because she was always on top of it. (we were roommates) Now that she's not around, I think it's gross to have it dirty but am too lazy to do much about it most of the time!

Amy said...

Does no one else think cleaning is theraputic?

Stina said...

i USED to think it was theraputic...3 kids later when there became more AND different messes...it changed a bit. BUT when i am stressed or if i am angry i do seem to take it out on clutter and dirt....so in that aspect, sure!

Casey said...

Heather thinks cleaning is theraputic! thats what started this whole clean stove thing, she needed some therapy so she asked to clean my dirty stove! :) silly girl, therapy is for kids!

Amy said...

If cleanliness is next to godliness, then it's the only way I'm gettin' into Heaven.